HONG KONG –
We are hiring a Financial Accounting Manager to fulfill the following key responsibilities and tasks:
- To manage full set of monthly and annual consolidated accounts and management reports analysis for reporting purposes
- To review and make sure all financial reports meet with projects’ reporting deadlines
- To liaise with auditors and projects funders/donors and (government) Inland Revenue on financial accounting matters
- To report regularly to the General Secretary on development of the organization’s finances, budgets cash flow and all related matters.
- To give recommendations to strengthen the organization’s financial accounting and internal control systems to improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Support IDWF’s principles, values, vision and mission (Refer to www.idwfed.org)
- Degree holder in financial accounting
- At least 8 years’ solid and hands-on working experience (with 2 years in financial accounting management)
- Familiar with HK financial accounting legal provisions and requirements
- Familiar with the financial accounting software such as Mind Your Own Business (MYOB)
- Working experience in non-government organization is a plus
- Good interpersonal and presentation skill
- Strong teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5 days’ work.
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of qualifications and experience, expected salary, date available and contact number to [email protected] latest on June 20, 2021.
(All personal data will be treated in strictest confidence and will only be used for recruitment purpose only.)