Global: ITC-ILO Training on "Decent Work for Domestic Workers" in 2016
ITC-ILO Training on "Decent Work for Domestic Workers" is a course that promotes an interregional dialogue among the different actors involved in the promotion of decent work for domestic workers and enhances their institutional capacities to ensure adequate protection of domestic workers.
- Details: j.mp/1S0N7mk
- Training area: Social Protection, Governance and Tripartism
- Areas of expertise: Labour migration Informal Economy Unacceptable forms of work
- Target Group: The course is designed for officials, policy planners from ministries of labour and other relevant public institutions dealing with domestic work, representatives of workers' and employers' organizations, experts, and activists from civil society organizations engaged in actions to protect the rights of domestic workers.
- Date: 27 June to 1 July 2016
- Venue: Turin Centre, Italy
- Contact: email@example.com
Story Type: News