Out of the Shadow: Organising Domestic Workers Towards a protective regulatory framework for domestic work
Research reports, working paper
This report is based on the proceedings of a conference organised by the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC), in collaboration with the International Restructuring Education Network Europe (IRENE) and the Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants (PICUM).
- The nature of domestic work in Europe
- Regularising domestic work: a complex picture
- Migrant domestic workers and trade union action
- Towards an international regulatory framework for domestic workers
- Suggestions for trade union action