Discussions: Guidelines for Submitting Comments
by IDWFED — published Nov 13, 2014 12:36 AM
Thank you for joining our discussion.
Any comment can be deleted if it does not follow our simple rules:
- No foul, discriminatory, or threatening language.
- No racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive language.
- Do not post material such as photos that do not belong to you or that violate copyright laws
- Comments should be about the topic and questions listed
- No attacks that identify individuals, companies, unions or other organizations.
- No spam or advertisements
You can and should:
- Share your opinions - we all have different ones and the discussion will be better with different opinions
- Use the relevant language for the discussion
- Ask questions
- Respond to other peoples' comments and questions
- Share photos, videos, or links that you think are important to the discussion