Guidelines for sharing on the IDWF Community
by IDWFED — published Feb 04, 2015 09:52 PM
By using and sharing information and materials on the site, you agree:
- To give full usage rights to IDWF to reuse, share and publish your materials and information.
- To give IDWF the rights to edit or amend information and other materials.
- Not to post spam or advertisements or irrelevant contents.
- Not to post any foul, discriminatory of threatening language or materials.
- Not to attack that identify individuals, companies, unions or other organizations.
- Not to reuse or publish any information from the website for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of IDWF.
- That you fully own the content you are posting and not infringing on any copyright or trademark laws. If you're sharing someone else's content/photo, please give credit and/or provide source link(s).
- That you are solely responsible for the content of any message or information that you post to this site, and to indemnify IDWF from any conflict and liability arising from incorrect use of the community.
- After saving your post, please allow us some time to review and organize.
- The IDWF Admin is entitled to delete any post and/or boot out members who do not comply with the agreements above.
- If you have privacy concerns, please read our Privacy statement >>>
- If you wish to report abuse or have further questions about sharing on the IDWF Community, please contact: email@example.com